The readership of PeacePlayers International’s daily blog “From the Field” has been on the rise in 2012 with over 4,000 page views since the month of February. We like to think that we have narrowed down the type of post content that our supporters around the world like to read, mainly being those stories that highlight individuals’ personal experience with our programs, be it as participants, coaches, Fellows or visitors. However, the most popular posts of 2012 thus far include posts with diverse content:
- Fellow Adam Hirsch’s experience at Nicosia’s former international airport
- Ann Curry & Brian Ross’ trip to PPI – South Africa with their children
- PPI’s Announcement of our partnership with the Brooklyn Nets
- PPI’s project in Yemen in partnership with AMIDEAST
- A description of the “Contact Hypothesis” and how PPI incorpoates its lessons into programming
The question remains: What kind of PeacePlayers stories do you like to read about?